The service offers financial activities that may result in the loss of part or all of the invested funds while trading. You should carefully consider whether this activity suits your needs, your financial resources and your personal circumstances.
You should be aware that among the features of the service: (i) the prices and expiration period quoted through the service for various assets are the prices and expiration period in which we are willing to sell a binary option for such asset to you at such time and these prices may not correspond to any other market price available to you from different markets at the point in time in which you purchase the binary option through the service; and (ii) a broad range of financial information is displayed on the site and may quickly become unreliable or change for various reasons such as due to the volatility of financial markets. Further, minor differences in market prices may occur in short time periods and may cause high profits or losses in relation to transactions you complete through the service. There is no existing method that can assure profits from transactions in financial markets. We are under no obligation to quote a particular price quoted on any specific market. You may not use or rely on prices quoted through the service for any purpose other than trading through the service, and you agree not to redistribute such prices to others (for commercial or any other purpose).
You should also be aware of the risks associated with using an internet or mobile based system for trading options, including but not limited, the failure of hardware, software, and internet connection.
The site and the service is intended for and should only be used by individuals or entities that have sufficient experience and knowledge in financial matters to be capable of evaluating the financial data and market information displayed on the site, and the merits and risks of entering into financial contracts. By using the service you acknowledge that you are aware of all of the risks associated with the service (including without limitation full information and knowledge regarding online binary option transactions) and have the financial capability to finance your participation, that your use of this site, the service and content, is at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any resulting consequences.
Customer Service Policy
CWOption’s first-class customer service is based on the principles of our policy and mission statement. You, the client, are our most important concern. At CWOption, we appreciate that if you are totally happy with our services then that will lay the foundation for our success.
CWOption fully understands that its key resources are its clients, staff, financial resource and its business reputation. Consequently, we commit ourselves to fully protecting the values of these important assets by rigorously applying moral and legal procedures that oversee all our business activities.
CWOption prides itself on the quality of all aspects of its operations and services. We are constantly seeking to achieve the excellence of performance that will allow us to become a leading binary options resource in the world. However, although we have a global presence we will always strive to ensure that all our business activities are performed to the level that you would expect from a world-class company.
At CWOption, we place major emphasize on the well-being of our staff as a prime objective. This is because if they are happy then they will consistently provide first-class service to our customers enabling CWOption to continuously grow and flourish.
CWOption imposes a policy with the intent to constantly search for methods that will enable us to improve all aspects of its services, processes, technology and trading practices. We are particularly aware of the ever-changing nature of our competition and the need to find improvements to satisfy the evolving needs of our customers.
CWOption believes in the importance of always trading with honesty and integrity. As such, you can rest assured that you will always experience these important attributes whenever you do business with CWOption in all aspects.
CWOption appreciates the well being of all its clients as its prime objective. Consequently, our policy and mission is to build long-lasting relationships that are based on mutual success and honesty. Central to our policy for client care is our philosophy to provide proficient and excellent service as well as satisfying all their educational needs concerning our products and facilities.
CWOption “financial tools” are provided by contract to “Fusion media”.
Terms and Conditions
BY ACCESSING THE SITE AND THE SERVICE, YOU CONFIRM AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE (I) READ THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT, (II) THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND (III) THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT OF THE TYPE OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU AND LFG INVESTMENTS LTD.
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access the Site or the Service.
2. Disclosure of Certain Risks
THE SERVICE OFFERS FINANCIAL ACTIVITIES THAT MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF PART OR ALL OF THE INVESTED FUNDS WHILE TRADING. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER THIS ACTIVITY SUITS YOUR NEEDS, YOUR FINANCIAL RESOURCES AND YOUR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT AMONG THE FEATURES OF THE SERVICE: (I) THE PRICES AND EXPIRATION PERIOD QUOTED THROUGH THE SERVICE FOR VARIOUS ASSETS ARE THE PRICES AND EXPIRATION PERIOD IN WHICH WE ARE WILLING TO SELL A BINARY OPTION FOR SUCH ASSET TO YOU AT SUCH TIME AND THESE PRICES MAY NOT CORRESPOND TO ANY OTHER MARKET PRICE AVAILABLE TO YOU FROM DIFFERENT MARKETS AT THE POINT IN TIME IN WHICH YOU PURCHASE THE BINARY OPTION THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND (II) A BROAD RANGE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION IS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE AND MAY QUICKLY BECOME UNRELIABLE OR CHANGE FOR VARIOUS REASONS SUCH AS DUE TO THE VOLATILITY OF FINANCIAL MARKETS. FURTHER, MINOR DIFFERENCES IN MARKET PRICES MAY OCCUR IN SHORT TIME PERIODS AND MAY CAUSE HIGH PROFITS OR LOSSES IN RELATION TO TRANSACTIONS YOU COMPLETE THROUGH THE SERVICE. THERE IS NO EXISTING METHOD THAT CAN ASSURE PROFITS FROM TRANSACTIONS IN FINANCIAL MARKETS. WE ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO QUOTE A PARTICULAR PRICE QUOTED ON ANY SPECIFIC MARKET.
YOU MAY NOT USE OR RELY ON PRICES QUOTED THROUGH THE SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN TRADING THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO REDISTRIBUTE SUCH PRICES TO OTHERS (FOR COMMERCIAL OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE).
YOU SHOULD ALSO BE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USING AN INTERNET OR MOBILE BASED SYSTEM FOR TRADING OPTIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMTED, THE FAILURE OF HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND INTERNET CONNECTION.
THE SITE AND THE SERVICE IS INTENDED FOR AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED BY INDIVIDUALS OR ENTITIES THAT HAVE SUFFICIENT EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE IN FINANCIAL MATTERS TO BE CAPABLE OF EVALUATING THE FINANCIAL DATA AND MARKET INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, AND THE MERITS AND RISKS OF ENTERING INTO FINANCIAL CONTRACTS. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF ALL OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FULL INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE REGARDING ONLINE BINARY OPTION TRANSACTIONS) and have the fİnancİal capabİlİty to fİnance YOUR PARTICIPATION, THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THE SERVICE AND CONTENT, IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING CONSEQUENCES.
3. The Service.
General. Each binary option sold by us through the Service (the “Transaction”) is subject to the prices, expiration periods and payout amounts and other terms quoted by the Service at the time of entering into a Transaction. Each Transaction is comprised of an offer by you to enter into the Transaction, and our subsequent acceptance of your offer evidenced by withdrawal of monies from your account with us on the Service (the “Account”) in the amount indicated by you in your offer. A Transaction will be deemed to have been consummated only when your offer has been received and accepted by us, as evidenced by withdrawal of monies from your Account. We may, in our sole discretion, accept or reject all or any part of an offer by you to enter into a Transaction. We may offer to and impose on each user, in our sole discretion, different terms and restrictions with respect to their use of the Service.
Each Transaction must be processed manually by you through the Service only, and not by any automatic system. Other offers, such as offers sent by fax, email or text message, will not be accepted.
If during the term between the purchasing and the expiration of a Transaction relating to a stock as the underlying asset, the stock has been split or there is a reverse split, then such option’s price will be adjusted according to the adjustments made to the stock price in the Exchange where it is traded due to such split or reverse split.
We reserve the right to void any Transaction which we believe to be based on an obvious error, or fraudulent, including without limitation offers to execute Transactions for exaggerated amounts.
Any downloads of software from the Site or from authorized third party websites, which enable you to access the Service, including without limitation any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software, (the “Software”) is licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, noncommercial use only. You shall keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and your use of such Software is strictly subject to the terms of this Agreement and any agreement accompanying the Software.
Payments, Transfers and Taxes. All payments in connection with the Site or Service are non-refundable and non-cancelable.
Upon entering into a Transaction, the amounts used to enter into a Transaction shall be immediately withdrawn from your Account and held by us pending expiry of the Transaction. You shall not be allowed to enter into a Transaction for any amount in excess of the balance in your Account. You hereby declare that the moneys invested in your Account with us do not originate from any illegal activity. Please note that every account where there have been no trading activity since a minimum of three (3) months shall be deemed as Dormant Account, any Dormant Account shall be charged every month with maintenance fee of $ 19.99.
In the event that you are entitled to monies at the expiration of a Transaction, such amounts shall be added to your Account. You hereby authorize us to hold your funds in any financial institution we choose in our sole discretion. You shall not be entitled to, nor shall your credit balance in your Account bear, any interest. Any funds to be paid to you in respect of an expired Transaction shall be paid in the same currency as initially deposited into your Account by you. Other than the applicable amount payable to you upon the expiration of a Transaction, you shall not be entitled to any further payment of any kind whatsoever.
If you submit a request to withdraw monies from your Account, such transfer may take us up to seven (7) business days to process the request, following the provision by you of all relevant identification documents that we may require from you in our sole discretion. Once the request has been approved, it may take a further seven (7) business days until the funds show in your personal account. Transfers via credit or debit card shall be performed at times and according to the card company’s procedures or according to the terms of third party payment processors used by us to complete such transfers. We may carry out withdrawal orders by alternative means to those which have been used in the original deposit order, subject to anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
We may, from time to time and in our sole discretion, including without limitation, after funds have been deposited into your Account and prior to any withdrawals, require you to provide proof of identity documentation, such as a notarized copy of your passport or other means of identity verification, copies of the credit card used to deposit funds, utility bill, and written confirmation of your instructions to perform activities through the Service, as we may deem necessary under the circumstances. Notwithstanding, we are not obligated to verify your identity or the validity of your instructions. You shall bear the risk of all instructions, whether authorized, unauthorized, improper or fraudulent, even if such instructions were provided without your authority. If you do not comply with our requests, we reserve the right to close any open Transactions on the Service, refund to your Account all amounts invested by you pursuant to such closed Transactions, transfer such monies from your Account to you and delete your Account.
You shall be fully responsible for the payment of any taxes that apply to this Agreement, the Site or the Service. It is your responsibility to report your activities on your Account to any applicable tax or other authority, and to pay all applicable taxes, levies, governmental fees and charges associated with the activities including required deductions at source.
Suspension and Termination. We may, in our sole discretion, from time to time add, remove or suspend from the Service any type of option or asset, or change or discontinue providing any part of the Service.
We may, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability to you or any third party, block access to this Site or the Service from, or immediately suspend or terminate the Account of, any user that, among others: (i) we suspect is the victim of theft or unauthorized use of Registration Data; (ii) provides Registration Data that is inappropriate or offensive in our discretion, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, (iii) breaches the letter or spirit of any term of this Agreement, or (iv) whose Account has extended periods of inactivity, without derogating from any other right or remedy that we may have by law, equity or otherwise. In such an event, we may immediately close any Transactions, and debit or credit your Account as applicable, close all or any of your Accounts held with us of whatever nature, terminate this Agreement without notice and refuse to enter into further Transactions with you. Any monies held in any of your Accounts on the Site shall be frozen and we may deduct any amounts from such Accounts in order to set off any loss, damages or expenses incurred by us as a result of a breach of this Section.
You acknowledge that we may terminate operation of the Site and the Service at any time, in our sole discretion. Without derogating from any other provision in this Agreement, we reserve the right to suspend the operation of this Site or the Service, including closing any open Transactions and crediting the funds invested for such Transactions back to your Account, and refunding any credit balances in your Account back to you, when, among others, (i) as a result of political, economic, military or monetary events (including unusual market volatility or illiquidity) or any circumstances outside our control, responsibility and power, the continued operation of this Site or the Service shall not be reasonably practicable without materially and adversely affecting and prejudicing yours or our interests or if, in our sole discretion, we determine that a price cannot be calculated for a Transaction; (ii) there is a breakdown in the means of communication normally employed in determining the price or value of any Transaction or where the price or value of a Transaction cannot be promptly or accurately determined; or (iii) from time to time, we perform maintenance upon the Site or Service resulting in interrupted service, delays or errors in the Site or Service. We will attempt to provide prior notice of scheduled maintenance but cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided. Under such circumstances, we may in our sole discretion (with or without notice) close your open Transactions at prices we consider fair and reasonable at such time, and you waive any claims or demands against us in connection thereto.
4. Anti-Money Laundering.
We employ best-practice anti-money laundering (“AML”) procedures. We reserve the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse any Transactions with you if you do not accept or conform to the following AML requirements and policies:
* You must provide us with all requested information upon registration;
* Any amounts payable to you upon the expiration of a Transaction will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open an Account;
* If you deposit funds to your Account by means of wire transfer, any withdrawals from your Account will only be transferred to the holder of the originating bank account of the deposit. When making deposits in this manner, it is your responsibility to ensure that your bank account number and the registered name of the account owner accompany all such deposits to us;
* If you deposit funds to your Account by means of credit/debit card, withdrawals from your Account will only be distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and only to the same card;
* Only one Account is allowed per person. No amount may be withdrawn from any Accounts opened in a false name or on multiple Accounts opened by the same person.
5. Registration and Account Management.
Some functions of the Service require registration, and as part of the process you will be requested to provide certain information, including among others, a unique user name and password (“Registration Data”). You agree to:
* Provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data as prompted by the registration process.
* Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate, current and complete.
* Maintain the security and confidentiality of your password and any other security or access information used by you to access the Site or Services.
* Ensure that you log out of the Service at the end of each session using the Service.
* Refrain from transferring your Account on the Service to any other without our prior written consent.
* Refrain from impersonating any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other Registration Data.
* Immediately notify us in writing if you become aware of any loss, theft or use by any other person or entity of any of your Registration Data in connection with the Site or the Service or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to the Site.
We assume that any communications and other activities through use of your Registration Data were sent or authorized by you, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Registration Data. You may not access your Account, or have your Account open, simultaneously through the mobile application and the Site.
You hereby consent to have your trading history through the Service available online. You will be able to access Account information via the Service using your Registration Data. Posting of Account information on your online Account will be deemed delivery of confirmation and Account statements.
You declare that by providing your Registration Data to us, you hereby consent to, us sending, and you receiving, by means of telephone, facsimile, SMS or e-mail, communications containing content of a commercial nature relating to your use of the Site, the Service and related services, including further information and offers from us that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials. You acknowledge that we do not have to obtain your prior consent (whether written or oral) before sending such communications to you, provided that we shall immediately cease to send any such further communications should you notify us in writing that do not wish to receive such commercial content anymore.
6. User Conduct.
You may access and use the Site and Service only for its purposes as intended by the normal functionality of the Site and Service, as long as you are in compliance with all provisions of this Agreement. In connection with your use of the Site and the Service, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and not, nor allow or facilitate a third party to, violate or infringe any rights (including without limitation copyrights, rights of publicity or privacy and trademarks) of others, our policies or the operational or security mechanisms of the Service, and without limiting the foregoing you may not:
* use (i) the Site, (ii) the Service, or (iii) any content, financial data, programming, services, features, data, information, text, images, photographs, graphics, scripts, sounds, video, music, sound recordings, programming, logos, trademarks, service marks, HTML code, compilation of content, format, design, user interface and software made available through or which appears on the Site or Service (“Content”) to promote, conduct, or contribute to fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate or illegal activities, including without limitation deceptive impersonation, in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
* interfere with the access, use or enjoyment of this Site or the Service by others (including without limitation causing greater demand on the Service than is deemed by us reasonable, attacks such as “flaming” other participants in a manner that might incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument, and creating usernames to attack other participants’ identities); harass or defame others; or promote hatred towards any group of people.
* harvest or otherwise collect non-public information about another user obtained through the Site or the Service (including without limitation email addresses), without the prior written consent of the holder of the appropriate rights to such information.
* add a Site member to your email or physical mailing list without their consent after adequate disclosure, or use their email address or contact details for antisocial, disruptive, or destructive purposes, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
* use any Content except for the intended purposes of the Service and Site, subject always to the terms of this Agreement. You may not display, import or export feedback information relating to the Site or use it for purposes unrelated to the Service without our prior written consent.
* alter, modify, delete, forge, frame, hyper-link, create derivative works or otherwise interfere with or in any manner disrupt, circumvent, or compromise any part of the Site, the Service, any Content, or features.
* access or attempt to access any of our systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use, or attempt to bypass any registration processes on the Service.
* decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the Site or the Service except if and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
* copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly display, publicly perform, rent or sell any portion of the Service, the Site or the Content.
* use any robot, spider, other automated device or any tool-bar, web-bar, other web-client, device, software, routine or manual process, to monitor or scrap information from this Site or the Service, or bypass any robot exclusion request (either on headers or anywhere else on the Site).
* fail to deliver timely payment for your purchases.
* use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any trademarks or intellectual property owned or licensed by us.
* create or provide any other means through which the Service may be accessed, for example, through server emulators, whether for profit or not.
* ‘deep-link’, redistribute or facilitate the redistribution of Content.
* abuse or use any other means to affect or manipulate the Service in general or the prices quoted through the Service.
* use this Site or the Service for the purpose of money laundering.
* When using the Site or the Service you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content.
When using the Site or the Service you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content.
7. Record Keeping.
You acknowledge that we, or an authorized party on our behalf, may record telephone conversations and keep records of all written orders, correspondences and Transactions with you. Our records will be conclusive evidence of your dealings with us in connection with the Service including in any legal or regulatory proceedings. You will not object to the admission of our records as conclusive evidence in any legal or regulatory proceedings because such records are not originals, are not in writing or are documents produced by a computer. You will not rely on us to comply with your record keeping obligations, although records may be made available to you on request in our absolute discretion.
7.a. Bonus Scheme.
1. CWOption offers a number of attractive reward features including welcome bonuses, contests and award to CWOption new and current Clients. Bonuses and onetime trading credits rewarded to clients are part of CWOption’s promotions program. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated with any bonus rewards are subject to change. To learn more about CWOption’s rewarding bonus and promotional offers please contact us via live chat, phone or email.
2. Any promotion offered is good for a one week cycle, unless otherwise designated or dated.
3. All promotions offered by email are offered under our terms and conditions specified herein or noted on the promotional email.
4. By accepting the terms and conditions when registering with the CWOption, You accepts and understands that these promotions are limited, and have no actual value except while in Your account. Whether noted by Your account manager, written into the emails or promotional literature they are covered by these terms and conditions.
5. In order to redeem bonus credits, You are first obligated to meet a volume requirement on Your account, which the payment of bonus credits is conditioned upon.
6. The volume requirement on Your account requires that a You trades a total account volume of 40 times Your bonus amount in 100 days. This condition is calculated from the point at which the bonus credit is first given.
7. If You receive multiple bonus credits, the volume requirement is calculated one bonus credit at a time, from the earliest to the most recent bonus issued to the account. It is calculated based on the turnover at the time the bonus was issued.
Example for Turn over :
First the Client deposited 500, received 500 bonus.
The Client made a second deposit of 500, and received an additional bonus of 500.
The first 20,000 of trading volume will count for the first bonus mentioned above, the 20,001 – 40,000 trading volume will then count towards the second bonus mentioned above.
8. Any account withdrawals made by You, prior to the redemption of Your bonus credits, will result in the waiving of Your entitlement to the bonus credit, and the immediate withdrawal of the credit and profit from Your account.
Example 2 :
Client deposited 500, received 500 bonus, and reached a 10,000 trading volume and made 500 in profit.
The bonus is not in line with the volume requirement 500*40=20,000.
Balance available for trading Binary Options = 1,500.
Balance available for withdrawal = 500.
If the client wishes to withdrawal 500, his/her account balance after this withdrawal will be 0.
9. The date of any promotion will be considered the date on the email sent to the You and logged in CWOption system.
10. CWOption, at its sole discretion, will determine if Your deposit and trading activity are entitled to a promotional bonus.
11. Total bonuses or refunds shall not exceed the initial deposit amount.
12. In addition to the above, certain additional conditions may apply to any specific promotion, as defined in the promotion’s terms and conditions.
13. It is advisable to send an email to support@CWOption.com about bonus and awards. Please make sure you ask in writing before participating in any promotions.
14. Balance – if You don’t have a bonus, the balance represents the amount available to withdrawal/trading binary options. If You have a bonus, the balance represents the amount available for trading binary options.
No deposit bonus policy terms and conditions
How to claim the bonus
• Please open an account with CWoption.com
• Sign up with your real phone name and E-mail ( Mandatory to verify user )
• Our account managers will contact you via e-mail or Phone to verify your details
• The bonus will be issued within the next 24 hours ( Business Day only )
No deposit bonus Conditions bonus policy
• The bonus will be issued not more than 1 time for a user
• The company will have the right to exclude bonuses from users that abuse the system
• User must to issue his real phone number to verify his account
• The bonus will be issued within 24 hours ( Business days only )
Withdrawals No deposit bonus – Terms and conditions
• To redeem the no deposit bonus the trader require to complete the following conditions
1. To fund his account with real money
2. Required to achieve 40 times trading volume of his account balance from the moment he funds his account
3. To send all the required documents as detailed in the website for withdrawing purposes
9. Proprietary Rights.
You acknowledge that the Service and Content, including without limitation the Software, the trademarks, service marks and logos contained in the Site (“Marks”), are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights, both with respect to individual content and as a collective work or compilation, pursuant to laws and international conventions. Any rights to the Content, the Site and the Service are reserved by us and out licensors.
Any material, including without limitation, idea, knowledge, technique, marketing plan, information, questions, answers, suggestions, emails and comments, provided by you to us shall not be considered confidential or of a proprietary nature. In providing us with material, you authorize us to use it and any developments or derivatives thereto, according to our needs as determined in our sole discretion, including for public relations and promotion of the Site and the Service in the online and offline media, and all without requirement of any additional permission from you or the payment of any compensation to you.
11. Links to Other Websites.
12. Disclaimers of all Warranties.
THE CONTENT, THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, (I) WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, CORRECT, COMPLETE OR AVAILABLE; AND (II) CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS GENERAL MARKET COMMENTARY, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE INVESTMENT ADVICE, AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE DO NO ENDORSE OR APPROVE THE CONTENT AND ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO UPDATE ANY CONTENT.
13. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (I) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ANY PART OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR (II) RESULTING FROM ANY INACCURACIES OR ERRORS OF INFORMATION WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT; IN EACH CASE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REPUTATION, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Without derogating from any of the foregoing, our total aggregate liability under this Agreement, if any, in connection with the Site, the Services or the Content or the Agreement will be limited to the amount of the Transaction giving rise to such claim. The foregoing limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and are fundamental
elements of the bargain between us and you. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or in connection with the Site, the Service, the Content or the Agreement must be filed within thirty (30) days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
YOU RELEASE, AND AGREE, AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, FROM ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, LOSS AND DAMAGES (OF EVERY KIND, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN AND SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED) RELATED TO IN ANY WAY TO: (I) YOUR USE OF, ACCESS TO OR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT, OR (II) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS. We will provide you with written notice of such claim. You will not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such claim without our prior written consent. We may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. In all events, you shall cooperate fully in the defense of any claim.
15. Governing Law and Exclusive Courts.
This Agreement will be governed by in accordance with the laws of Anguilla without regard to its choice of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts of Anguilla, and the parties irrevocably consent to such personal jurisdiction and venue.
No waiver of any term of this the Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and any failure to assert any right or provision under the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such term. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, franchise or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of the use of the Site or the Service. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and us, states our and our suppliers’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to the Site and Service, and supersedes all prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter thereof. If any provision(s) of this Agreement is held to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the original provision and the
other provisions remain in full force and effect. The section titles in this Agreement are solely used for the convenience and have no legal or contractual significance. No provision of the Agreement shall be construed against us but rather shall be construed in a neutral and fair manner as terms entered into by a fully-informed party on a voluntary basis after opportunity to confer with advisors and legal counsel about the meaning and effects of the terms of this Agreement.
CWOption – Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy
CWOption works to comply with all international standards to ensure a safe, secure and transparent trading environment. In order to approve and activate your trading account we require all clients to submit the necessary documentation to our compliance department.
By conforming to our AML policy CWOption clients enjoy a fast and efficient account activation and ongoing service. If you have any questions, please contact compliance@CWOption.com
Document Submission Requirements
CWOption takes great measures in protecting its customers and providing the highest security standards. Therefore, we require to identify personally all of our customers.
NOTICE: It is an essential requirement from CWOption that that you understand the Terms & Conditions under which your binary options trading account is provided. Trading in financial markets carries an inherent level of risk. We recommend you work closely with your account representative to ensure your trading knowledge is up to date. If you have any questions regarding our KYC requirements or question related to our terms and conditions contact us and we will be happy to explain.
Back to top
www.CWOption.com, and its related entities hereafter “the Company”, is responsible for the protection of the privacy and the safeguarding of clients’ personal and financial information. By opening a trading account with the Company, the client hereby gives its consent to such collection, processing, storage and use of personal information by the Company as explained below.
The collection of personal information
The Company collects the necessary information required to open a client’s trading account, perform transactions and safeguard the clients’ assets and privacy and to provide clients with the services they require. In this respect, the Company gathers information from clients and may, in certain circumstances, gather information from banks and/or credit agencies, and/or clearing agencies and/or other sources which will help the Company to construct the clients’ profile based on their requirements and preferences in order to provide its services effectively.
The information the Company collects includes information required to communicate with and identify its clients. The Company may also collect certain demographic information, including, birth date, education, occupation, etc. The Company also assesses trading related information.
Usage of personal information
The Company uses clients’ personal information only as required to provide quality service and security to its clients. This information helps the Company to improve its services, customize browsing experience and enables it to inform its clients of additional products, services or promotions relevant to clients and in this respect the clients hereby consent to the usage of this data for such purposes.
If the clients do not want to receive information of this nature for any reason, they can contact the Company at the following address: www.CWOption.com
Protection of personal information
Any personal information provided by the client to the Company will be treated as confidential and shared only within the Company and its affiliates and will not be disclosed to any third party except under any regulatory or legal proceedings. In case such disclosure is required to be made by law or any regulatory authority, it will be made on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, unless otherwise instructed by the regulatory authority. Under such circumstances, the Company shall expressly inform the third party regarding the confidential nature of the information.
Affiliates and Partners
The Company may share information with affiliates in the event such information is reasonably required by such affiliate in order to provide the products or services to its clients. The Company may share information with partners, affiliates and associates in order to offer additional similar products and services that meet clients’ needs and which are delivered in a manner that is useful and relevant only where clients have authorized the Company to do so.
Non-affiliated third parties
The Company reserves the right to disclose personal information to third parties where required by Law, regulatory and other government authority. The Company may also disclose information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies as reasonably required in order to provide the services to Company and/or its clients.
In addition, the Company may engage third parties to help carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, fulfillment, client service, client satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities relevant to its business. Use of the shared information is strictly limited to the performance of the above and is not permitted for any other purpose. All third parties with which the Company shares personal information are required to protect such personal information in accordance with all relevant legislation and in a manner similar to the way the Company protects the same. The Company will not share personal information with third parties which it considers will not provide its clients the required level of protection.
In cases where clients have been introduced by a Business Introducer, such Business Introducer may have access to clients’ information. Hence, clients hereby consent to the sharing of information with such Business Introducer.
From time to time the Company may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about the Company, binary options trading or financial market trading. In addition the Company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by the Company for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with the Company. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with the Company at any time whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the Company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the Company be made.
Restriction of responsibility
Information or other sensitive information.
CWOption is one of the original groups of binary option operators that launched the binary option trading revolution. In just a few years binary options has become one of the most accepted investment vehicles in the marketplace. Most of the original binary companies have fallen to the wayside and only a few have managed to grow in this ever changing and expanding industry. CWOption has continued to upgrade their trading platform, adding new trading styles and methods while adding a larger variety of assets. Over the years CWOption has grown while building a global reputation based on fairness, honesty and transparency along with innovation and flexibility. CWOption is known for its outstanding customer support, customer service, education and reliability.
CWOption presents the most professional and sophisticated platform for trading Binary Options online. Binary (or Digital) Options allows you to convert fast, your financial decisions/analysis into trading activity.
CWOption is an innovative consumer trading company offering clients an easy and intuitive way to trade all the major financial markets including Forex, Commodities, Indices or Stocks. Since starting the business, we have now built a loyal base of customers as a result of continuously providing exceptional software products and services for trading Binary Options.
CWOption is a privately-owned global company that is headquartered in London NYT Consultants Ltd. 64 new Cavendish St , London UK W1G 8TB with offices spread across the world . CWOption is managed by highly experienced financial professionals who possess considerable expertise in all aspects of investment trading including: risk management, investment technology and secure trading, etc.
CWoption : Is owned and operated by NYT Consultants LTD address Financial service centre stoney ground , kingstown st. vincent & th Grenadines